CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Adalynn Reece is Here!!!!

Thursday, Travis and I went to the doctor and my blood pressure was 160/110! Doctor told us we were going to have the baby! I was so excited, we headed to the hospital! All was going well, they started the drip to get my labor to started. Dr. Anderson came in and broke my water. Once my water was broken she noticed something did not feel right! They went and got an ultra sound machine to see if she was head down. Well, when they put the machine on my belly her head was up high and her feet was first. So for the 1st time, in all my babies, I had to have a C-section. I was a little nervus but I wanted her to be safe. So 30 minutes later we had a 6lbs 4oz baby girl! We both did great. Here are some pictures so far.
She is going to like baths! They said she never cried.



She is wanting to suck her thumb, well if you know me, I like fu fu's so this will be the only time you see her with her thumb in her mouth.

I will blog more tomorrow or tonight when Travis down loads the other pictures.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Too bad Caleb didn't wake up to meet his new friend!

Jay Beerley said...

She is beautiful Dee'Anna!!! Sorry you had to have a c-section, but her head looks all smooth and pretty...I love the pink bow! Hope you guys are recovering well and enjoying your precious little girl.

Maria said...

I MISSED IT ALL?????? How did I get so behind??? Why did no one tell me -- ARGH?????? Well, I'm so sorry. I feel like such a bad friend. Things are a bit crazy around our house now too. You look wonderful after delivery and she is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congratulations. Let me know when I can come by to hold her!