CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Scrap book weekend!!!

Michelle Niggle and Michelle Davidson both came over, and Travis watched the kids so we could scrap all weekend. It was so much fun. I got 26 pages done look below at some of the pages I did!!

My messy table!! Sorry Michelle N. and Michelle D. I forgot to take pictures of you guys!!

Addie had fun too. I think she has found her a boyfriend!! Look below!!


I will have to say he is a keeper!!

6 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

How fun! You guys better watch out...looks like they're holding hands already!

Maria said...

Gosh, I wish I could have been there! And when Ellie gets home, won't they be a threesome??? :-) Looks like you got some serious stuff done!

Tonya Lee said...

I am SO jealous! I'm going away next weekend, but I don't know if I can top that total!

Traci said...

I've read through the last month or so of your blog! Congrats on your new baby girl! I ran into Michelle Niggl at Kroger and she told me y'all had a good weekend scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

They do make a cute couple! What great in-laws he would have!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.