CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 07, 2008

1 week old

Ok we are one week old. And boy have we done alot this week here are some pictures.


We were doing so good they let us go home 1 day early! Adalynn was all decked out in her pink!

Coleman loves his baby sister.


Adalynn's 1st bath at home, Keyleigh loves her sister too. She helped mommy give Adalynn her bath.

Megan is such a big help! She comes home everyday and gives mommy a break and holds Adalynn.

Adalynn had a little Jaundice so she got to lay out in the sun for a couple of days.



Nana came up and gave Adalynn her 2nd bath for the week. Logan and Keyleigh helped by taking some fake pictures and watching nana.
Thank you to all the people that have came out to help me with the kids and for feeding us. And granny for cleaning our house and washing our clothes.. This has help alot. I will have to say c-sections are not my favorite way of having a baby. I am getting cabin fever in this house. If you know me well, you know after Keyleigh's birth I was at church the day we came home from the hospital. So being stuck in the house for a week and I know I will be here alot longer it is starting to get to me. I will try to blog more later.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you got to see some beautiful snow! We'll try to stop by this week!