CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Adalynn's Visitors

Here are some quick pictures of all the visitors so far.
Danny, Michelle, Cate and baby Caleb stopped by Friday!
Caleb had gotten shots that day and slept the hole time.

Most of you know who nena is but if you don't this is Keyliegh 3rd grandmother. Anita stayed late Thursday night to get to hold Adalynn.


Aunt Da Da, stayed late that night also to hold her new little niece.

Mrs. Robyn came by too. I think she might be getting that baby fever again!!!One of my real good friends Michelle Niggle and her husband came by too.


Jerry and Jill came by Jerry is going to kill me with this picture.

This was all our visitors for Friday!! I will post more later.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't comment on Jerry's picture!

Rachel Wilson said...

WOW she is beautiful! She looks like the her big sisters! I am so happy for you? Did you read about Haley? Hey, I know Michelle Niggl too. Small crazy world!