CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

1 month Old

One month old, 8lbs 2ozs and sleeping through the night!!

I woke up this morning worrying about Addie because she

did not wake me up! It is going on 7 hours and she is still

sleeping. I felt of her chest to make sure she was breathing

I could not feel anything, so I moved her head and then she

moved back. It is funny I have had 4 kids and I still get

worried! All is well she is just sleeping good. Here is a picture

of this morning!!


3 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

She is so precious Dee'Anna!

Maria said...

Dang, if you bundled me all up like that I'd sleep too! She looks so cozy. Sorry I'm missing scrapping--you wouldn't want me and my "funk" there. YUK!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so peaceful. Don't worry, I'm sure mothers with 10 children still check to see if the baby is breathing!