CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Adalynn meets her sisters and brother!

Thursday night Adalynn was not breathing that good so Megan, Cole and Keyleigh did not get to hold her. I told them that once they get out of school on Friday that they could come and hold her. Here are the 1st pictures of the kids holding her.

I think Keyleigh was so excited about getting to hold her baby sister.

Even though Cole was so upset when we found out that Adalynn was a girl. I think is doesn't matter to him anymore. He is going to be a big help around the house when we get home.
Megan is my little momma! I do not think I will have any problems on help with Adalynn.
Adalynn got Megan, Cole and Keyleigh a gift And she bought her a little onies to that says I am the little sister. But right now she is way to small for it. We will have to wait until she gains some weight before she gets to wear it.


Now we are not 5 little Midgetts but 6 little Midgetts!! We are complete!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of beautiful children!

OKeedokey said...

What a perfect family!

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!