CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Update on our Canada Trip!!

Above is a picture of some of the Canada children we might be teaching during our trip in July. I think this was taken last year. We went to a meeting today about the mission trip. Some of the stuff I was told sadden me. Some of the children that will come to the camp will only bring one pair of shorts and a shirt and that is all they will have for the whole week. I came home and took a look at our house and saw how much clothes our children have, and all I can think about is how blessed we are. I want our children to know how lucky they are. I have not even left and this trip is starting to change me. I am asking for you to pray for us as we start the process for this trip. Pray for the children that we are going to meet. Pray for all the people going on this trip. We need to be covered in prayer for the next 3 months.

0 comments: