CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy Busy Busy weekend!!! Awards day!!!

Friday we had the Graduation party for Bridgette and today we had ball games and closing ceremonies at the ball park. Started off the morning with Megan and her team playing for the championship, we came in 2nd!!! They did a great job this year from starting off losing several games to coming back to end the season in the number 2 spot.


After Megan's ball game, we had the Softball Olympics. This was for all the softball players. Our Megan came in 2nd in the accuracy throw for the 10U.







After that there were closing ceremonies. Keyleigh got her 1st trophy for playing ball. And in all the ceremonies Travis and I were running back and forth watching Coleman play his ball game. No pictures of him playing today because it was more about Keyleigh and Megan!!! On a side note we also watch Crislynn and Brennon play there games too. What a day, I think I am going to bed, tomorrow is another long day, church and Keyleigh has her ball party...
Busy, busy, am I !!!!
During the ceremonies Keyleigh decided to get into the white chalk if you look close you will see it all over her. But it was a easy fix, just had to wash it off and head back to the field...
That's my Key Key!!
Oh, did I mention I cut Megan's hair to !!!



She had been begging me to cut it and she wanted it this short!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Ooooh.... I love Megan's hair. It's too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love her hair!