CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sometimes I think I am crazy!!!!







This past Friday I was giving my niece a gradution party! Well, I waited too late and did not have everything I needed for her party so I had to go to Walmart with the little ones. I prayed the whole way there that they would act right and not cry. I also had Keyleigh and Coleman with me. Megan had spend the night with one of her softball friends. I will have to say they did great!!! I got all my shopping done and made it home! Here are some of the pictures. Addie fell asleep on me!!



After I got home and was cooking, my sister called and said that she was stuck on the side of the road broken down. They were coming back from orientation at UAB (University of Alabama Birmingham). Needless to say I had to step it up and get there earlier and get it decorated before 6pm that night. After Ellie went home and I got the kiddos in the car I did not get to the church until 5. I was a little late but we got it done before everyone showed up! Bridgette and my sister got there to, right at 6. The party turned out great!

0 comments: