CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Poppy, Congrats Megan and Cole!

What a week!!! We had another busy weekend and started the week off busy too.


Sunday: 1st was Poppy's Birthday!!! We got all the kids together and took some pictures..

Tuesday: I let Megan sleep in and not go to school, At about 8 am I got a phone call from Mrs. Winters (Megan's teacher) asking why Megan was not at school. I explain to her that Megan did not get into bed until late the night before and I just let her sleep in. She explain to me that Megan was going to be honored for a very important award. I felt like crap! I did not mention I had Ellie and Logan, I did not plan on going to Megan's awards day because I did not think she was going to get anything big. I was wrong, I felt terr able!!! I did not have transportation to get her at the school with the extra kiddos. So I had to call Travis to take off work and head back home to take her to school. Long story short Megan got awarded for being the over all best 5th grade Girl on her block.

Wednesday: it was Coleman's turn. I knew he was going to get some awards I had already planned to be at school for his awards...

Coleman got awards for being the top AR points holder in 2nd Grade!!! Also he was awarded the Outstanding performance in all Subject award, and last he was awarded the highest reading award. I am so proud of both of them!!!!! I feel if I don't do anything else right at least I know I am doing something right with my children.

0 comments: