CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Addie's 4mth pictures

My mom let Megan, Coleman and Keyleigh spend the night yesterday. So I decided to see if I could take some pictures of Addie. Instead of me going and paying someone alot of money for something I think I could do. I did some research on the net to look at some poses. I think I did a pretty good job. Here are some of the pic's I took.


The last one is my favorite. Now I need to find a place to print them out for me. If any of you know of a good place let me know. Also I will have to say Addie did a great job also. She was in a good mood with it being so hot outside yesterday.

3 comments:

Kara Mann said...

those are great! She's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! They look professional! Our babies are growing up too fast! Did Megan have fun at camp?

Jay Beerley said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Those are so great!