CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Megan goes to Church Camp

Megan heads off for church camp today.
She was so excited this morning she woke up at 5:30 am ready to go.
This is the group of girls that are going to hang out together. Getting ready to load the bus.
After I said bye she started to break down. This is her 1st big trip by herself. My little girl is growing up. Julie below is telling her how much fun she is going to have.

She gives Keyleigh, Cole and Addie hugs bye too. Keyleigh was very upset also. She cried for 30mins. after she left. Keyleigh really loves her sissy. You will be proud of me I did not cry. I wanted too but I was tring to be strong for her.


She will be back on Friday and it's not like she is gone for a week. I do not know what I will do when she leaves for a week.



We had 4 gray hound buses full of kids going to camp. Please the next few days say a little prayer for these kids as they are at camp.

2 comments:

Maria said...

First church camp and then middle school -- ARGH!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! She will have such a great time! Have fun shopping tomorrow!