CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Addie's 1st

We will have to start off with the 4th of July!! We went to our church where they have a huge fireworks show every year. I was not sure how Addie would be with all the noise, but she really liked it. Here are some pictures of her watching the fireworks. She was so excited about it and after it was over she kept looking, like she was wondering where it all went. Below she is sitting with Mrs. Julie..

She was so excited that she would not close her eyes...







Next, we started food this week. As most of you know, I make all of my baby food. I started off this time with carrots. I think Addie really likes them. To those moms out there that think they can not make the baby food, trust me I am very busy but making baby food is one the easiest things I have ever done. And might I add, it is aloooooooot cheaper than buying it at the store.



She is ready for some food.

She was watching the spoon come towards her.

At first she was not sure what this was in her mouth. But she began to really like it.




It was so cute how she would try her best to get her mouth to open up.



Most of it was in her mouth and not on the bib. She did good for her 1st foods....

0 comments: