CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

On the Run!!!!!!!!


See how the kids are in a circle, Well our life has been that way for the past month. We are on the go all the time. I have new hours at work which I am not sure if I like or not yet!!! Megan started fall ball this year and she really likes it. Cole also is in ball! Cole Started Ta Kon Do (sorry don't know how to spell it!!) Keyleigh started Pre-school, Megan started middle school and Addie started liking real food!!! Man we have a busy life. My gas budget went from $400.00 a month to $600.00 a month. That tells you how much we are running!!! I will try to blog more pictures later I do have some real good one of Keyleigh's 1st day but can't find them right now. Addie has started up so have to go for now!!!!

1 comments:

wonderfuljourney said...

Bless your heart I understand though. We just got Settled in out new home. Im planning a Stephen a suprise party that he already knows about. You guys should come. Down for that day.