CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Why is it so hard to Blog?




We have been so busy with finding out about the baby, to my mom having surgery, starting the framing on the upstairs and having a Wedding shower. It has been one of those bad but good months. My house is turned upside down.



"WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!"


Sorry no ultra sound pictures. I can't find them right now. I will scan later and post it. It is in the pile of mess in my room. Here are some pictures of how bad our house looks






This is not half of it. Most of you know how big my laundry room is. Well right now it is a Christmas village. Our Bed room looks so bad that I do not like to go in there unless I have too. But on the good side we are getting our upstairs done. Here are some pictures of the framing.



Both Megan and Cole are so excited about getting new rooms upstairs. They come home everyday from school and ask what the builders have done next. This week we have Plumbers and the Heating and Air people at the house it has been very noisy, but I am not going to complain. Mr. Chris said it should be done by Christmas. It would be so neat to have Christmas in our new space.. I will try to blog more later. We did go and take some pictures and I think they turned out good. Off for now.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like my house most of the time! :-) I'm glad to see it's coming along - two projects at once, baby and building. Whew!!

Jay Beerley said...

Yay for a girl! Hope your upstairs addition goes smoothly!