CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Megan's 1st Concert "Hannah Montana Concert"

Back in September I tried to get Megan tickets to Hannah Montana for her birthday. They sold out so quick I could not get tickets. This was the one thing she really wanted to see. I told her that we could not do it maybe next year. And I was not going to pay $145 to 600 per ticket. Well Friday afternoon Jennifer Shearon called and ask me if Megan and I wanted tickets for Nashville Concert. But of course I said yes. She had two more tickets and we paid regular price. What was so amazing was we were right by the stage. And we got great pictures. The plus, last night was Miley's Birthday she turned 15 years old. We sung Happy Birthday to her, she was surprised with a cake and her Dad being there. Here was some of the pictures.



We did not get to seat with Madison and Whitley but we would meet up when they would take a break.





The Jonas Brothers were there too. I tried to get Megan right in front of them and take a pic. But it did not turn out that good.


They sang during the time Hannah changed in to Miley.



Her Birthday Cake. I am sorry so many pictures but this was a great mother Daughter night. Megan had a blast. I surprise her in the best way I think.

At the end Bill Ray came out and sang their song together.

This was a night I will not forget for a long time. And Megan kept on thanking me for getting the tickets. She wanted to make a scrapbook of this. And most of you know me I do like to scrapbook.

2 comments:

OKeedokey said...

Very VERY Cool!!

Maria said...

So, I'm OFFICIALLY jealous. I really, really would have LOVED to see Hannah Montana. And, ***SSSSHHH**** don't tell, but I think Joshua would have REALLY liked to go too.