CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

My Prize!

Tonight Travis, me and the kids went to Megan and Cole's Fall Festival! We had a great night. There was this basket I really wanted but we were going to the YMCA so I did not think I could bid on it. We had to be there to win. SO I just went on and we went to the Y. The Y thing was over at 8pm. I thought the auction was over at 8pm but I decided to call to see when it was ending. They told me 8:30, So I told Travis I really wanted this basket. So we headed back. When Travis got there it was at $51.00 I told him to not go over $75.00 because that was my baby sitting money for next week. Well, he fought off the Principal's husband for a last second bid. It was a HUGE scrapbooking basket worth over $150.00 or more. He is the man! Normally, we are not the ones who get the good deals, but this was one I could not pass up. You all know how much I love to scrapbook. Look at all the stuff I got. Hopefully, this will not land Megan & Cole in the Principal's office next week.....(Maria, that one's for you!! HAHA)!!!!






We got it all for just $60.50, Travis out bidded the principal's husband by 50 cents. Some really great stuff.

4 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Wow, that is a great deal...if you like scrapbooking, which I'm too lazy for. :) I like Coleman's hair grown out...that is Coleman isn't it?

Anonymous said...

You are soooo lucky! I can't wait to see what all you got in person. Most of all, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY!!!!

Maria said...

I figure if they made it through today, they are safe from the principal. You got some cool stuff, girl!!

Maria said...

Where is the most recent update on baby????

Maria