CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictures

We went to J. Travis Park in Springfield this past weekend and took some cute pictures of the family. I need to pick one that would be good for a Christmas card.

This is one of my fav. pictures. We took about 200 pictures. We had to keep taking them because Keyleigh had a face for everyone.
Here is one of my sister and her family. And we took some of the kids.




It was so hard trying to get everyone to smile or just sit there.

After pictures we had Chris come by to drop off our new Bath tub for Megan and Cole's Bath room. I ask Chris at first if he would get the kids a nice tub but I did not expect one this nice.

The kids loved it. I think it is better than the one we have in our bath room. I just might be taking baths up stairs for now on.

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

I love the family picture...I think that's the one for the card!! And I love that bathtub!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your family pic. You're good to get into the picture. I usually just take one of the girls and use that for our Christmas picture.