CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update on the House Project

Well we have more stuff done to the house. Here are some of the pictures. Next is Drywall and they will be here tomorrow.




This is the wall that is normally behind the kitchen table.


Yes it look like a big mess. And my house is cold right now, but by the end of the week we will have heat upstairs and drywall everywhere. I think I have been very good dealing with the big mess. But to tell you the truth it is starting to get to me. I am so ready for this to be done. On the flip side it has not taken that long. Chris has done a great job making sure people are on time and doing their job.

2 comments:

Roy and Lori said...

Have a wonderful
holiday season!

Jay Beerley said...

I think you've done wonderful dealing with it too...I don't think I would have done so well! Can't wait to see the finished product!