CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 08, 2008

Getting ready for Chirstmas!!

We are getting ready for Christmas. I have gotten almost all my shopping done and I am ready to enjoy this month with my family. Addie has started crawling and she is getting into everything, and yes I am needing to baby proof. I did a video of her crawling but I can not get it to download on here . I will try again later. Below is her in the lights. She had fun putting up the tree with us. I took alot of pictures, because it's Addie's 1st Christmas. I did the same with the others on their 1st Christmas. They were not in the mood to take pictures that night.







We went to the doctor the other day for her 9 month check up, 20lbs 10ozs. I will have to say she is alot like Megan. She is doing new stuff all the time. Her new words are " I good"
and "Ho Ho Ho"!!
Every year we get the kids an ornament for the tree. Well, this is Addie's 1st year and here are some pictures of her putting her 1st ornament on the tree.




The ornament speaks for itself. "A gift from God" I can not believe last year at this time I was wondering if I could handle another child. Addie is truly a gift from God and she makes our circle complete. She is such a angel!!!!


2 comments:

Maria said...

I saw Megan at school Monday and she told me the funniest thing. She said, "Mama is making Addie wear Christmas clothes all month long." *smile* I told her I was too since there was only a month to get to wear them. I cannot believe Addie is 20 pounds. Holy cow, and talking too. Ellie makes lots of noises and you can tell she's trying to communicate but no words yet. I'm "teaching" her mama -- haha!! I suppose coming from an environment where she only heard Russian might impact how long it takes her to talk. We'll see. Still not crawling either -- more of a floor scoot. Your kids look so cute in front of the tree. Hope to see you soon!!

wonderfuljourney said...

I'm so happy. I really need to come and see you guys it has been way to long. Addie is so sweet. Love you all. :)