CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Looks who's pulling up!

Quick blog, I can not believe I walked in on Addie the other day and she was standing up in her bed. I could not take a picture at that moment, so decided to wait and see if she would do it again. Well today I am trying to clean house and look over at her and there she goes again. She can not even crawl yet. She just now started rolling over. I am not ready for this. Here are the pictures.

4 comments:

wonderfuljourney said...

Sweet baby. She is getting so big. How is everything with your family?

NigglFamily said...

Hope all is well. Can't beleive she is so big. Read about your mom, how is she? Maybe we will see you sometime.

Anonymous said...

Look at her! She is so cute! Don't worry about her taking off, she has to crawl before she can walk, righ?

Kara Mann said...

haha!! You go girl! Who needs crawling when you can just walk!!! She is getting soo big! I cannot believe it! Cute as a button!