CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Night Ginger bread House!!!

Before you look at these pictures!! I am not sick I just have no make up on!!! I decided today I was not going to do anything just stay in my Pj's!!!
We are always on the go and on Christmas day we have decided it was just going to be about family! No rushing, no hustle & bustle, just spending the day with our family and staying home all day!!!! You know, it's rare for us to be home for an entire day. Christmas is that rare day! After the kids played outside all day and we played games and got tired of our new toys, (can you believe they got tired of their toys) Travis and I decided to make our Ginger bread house! I think it went well and this might become a Christmas Day tradition!!!Instead of helping Addie decided to have a lick!!All the kids worked good together!!!

Don't it look good!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! We need to get together and scrapbook!

Jay Beerley said...

Hey! I'm due March 19th. When is Addie's birthday?