CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy B-Day to me and another baby sick!

Yesterday was my B-Day. I had to work most of the day. But when I got home. Travis and the Kids had cake and ice cream. And told me the story of Daddy and Megan's bad day. They went to get me a cake and Addie toss her cookies all over the place. (she must of gotten it from Keyleigh)Daddy had to bring everyone back home to clean her up and take them out again to get the stuff to make the cake. Later that night Megan was holding Addie and she did it again and this time it went all over Megan's head. (I wish I could of gotten a picture of that one.) I will have to say I have a great husband and a dad for my kids. Most Husbands would of gave up when the baby got sick. And they would not have cleaned up the mess. I am just glad I have Travis as my hubby! When I got home I had a homemade cake and ice cream awaiting with a present. Here are the pictures.

Yes I am just turning one!! (ha ha no candles!)


If you notice the purple towel just in case. Travis got me some really nice sun glasses.
Thanks Honey!!!

1 comments:

wonderfuljourney said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear DeeAnna Happy Birthday to you! I'm sorry to hear that baby Addie is sick now. How is everyone?