CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Megan 1st Game Ball!!

I hope you like my new look!!! I love fall and I think it is starting to look like it outside. The nights are getting cooler. Not so hot at the ball park. Megan had another game Monday night. I was off and we headed to the ball park. Addie below was having a good time watching her sister play ball.



Megan played outfield and I will have to say she did look bored.




This was a long inning. But you would not believe it, right after Travis quit taking pictures and was walking back over to us. Megan stopped a ball. I was so proud of her. She also got her first hit and got on base for the 1st time. She did a great job!!!

Her coach recognized her after the game and gave her a GAME BALL! The whole team was proud of her. Way to go Megan.


She was very excited!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog design! Congrats to Megan for getting the game ball!

Maria said...

YAY Megan! Great game. She is SO cute!!