CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

War Eagles!!!!!

What a day we had yesterday! First of all the following pictures are Addie in her War Eagle outfit. Thanks Michelle D. for letting us borrow it. I can not believe it fits so well.
Ok about yesterday. We started off going to get Megan from school, because she and Addie had Doctor appointments. I dropped off Coleman and Keyleigh at my moms. We headed to the doctor. All was good Addie got 4 shots and Megan just had to get the Flu Mist in her nose.

Addie weighed 18 lbs 10ozs. Man she is getting big, I just knew she was going to be over 20 lbs. After the doctors, Coleman had a game so we head to the park. Travis was going to meet me there. I had to get gas because I was running low. The BP was a mad house and we got gas for $3.99. I could not believe how crazy people were about bringing extra gas bins to fill up. This one man I know spent about $300 in gas filling his truck and about 10 red bins up. As we were waiting Megan yells at me to tell me she was having a nose bleed. I turned around and it was not a little one but a major one. I gave her all the wipes I could find. Ok remember, I just got a new truck. And her nose bleed was so bad it bleed through all of what I had. I turned to the diaper bag and gave her Addie only outfit. During this whole process I am trying to get gas with crazy people all around me. And I was on the phone with Travis (which was coming to help me out).

Travis gets there and gets me some more napkins and wipes. I get my gas and I get on the phone with the doctors office to see if this is a side effects from the flu mist. We get her nose to stop after a huge blood clot comes out. I am telling you I have never seen anything like this. But the doctor said she would be fine. So we go on to the park and start watching Cole's game.



Next thing I know Addie is getting fussy. I pick her up and notice she has a stinky. (Remember I let Megan have her only outfit.) I look down and she has poop all over me and on my hands, down her leg everywhere. I have NO wipes and I am at a ball park. I yell at Megan to see if the concession stand has napkins and we go to the bathroom. After all the drama I did get Addie cleaned up and we made it through the ball game. Travis clean my truck up and got all the blood out of it and wash all the clothes last night. He is such a good hubby and Daddy. I will be prepared next time. I will have 2 extra outfits and have plenty of wipes on hand if this happens again. I hope it never does. Well this was my crazy day.!!!!!

4 comments:

wonderfuljourney said...

Wow Super-Mom. You need a theme song.

NigglFamily said...

Sounds like my week. We can never be truly be prepared. I hope today was a better day. Mine was!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! If it's not one thing (no gas to be had in 3 counties) it's another (Megan's nosebleed & exploded diaper!) You are Super Mom!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.