CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cole's Fall ball

Cole is doing fall ball also. Here are some of his pictures. Fall ball for Cole help him get better before the spring ball. This year I see a BIG difference in him hitting and catching.

Sorry I can not get a good picture of him hitting. It gets all blurry.


He plays in the pitcher spot. Here he is telling everyone they have 2 outs. He really like this spot. He also play out field too.


Most of you know me and how I am about my kids, I am a clean freak. Well some of you would be proud of me because I do let Keyleigh get dirty at the park. I did try to keep her out of the dirt last year but she is such a tomboy I gave up!!! Every night we have to clean finger nails and scrub up to get all nice and clean for school the next day.




This was after the game. They won I think 10-3. They had a good game.
Addie enjoys watching her bother play also. I do not know what we are going to do when they are all playing. Travis said that we will just have to pull the camper to the park and stay there all summer.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Maybe when they are all playing, Megan will be driving!

Jay Beerley said...

Is it just me or does Keyleigh look like Megan in that picture?? I mean, with blond hair of course. :)