CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dixie Chix won 4 to 3

I can not believe I am home a for the night. It has been one of those busy weeks for us. I know this is just the beginning of the ball season but I am not sure if I am ready to be on the run.




Megan had her 1st game Monday night. They are the Dixie Chix .

Megan did great for her 1st game. She loves this sport. This is Megan cousin Brianna. They look more like sisters than cousins. Bri plays for Greenbrier high school.

We played the team Gusher! The played a good game.



I love Megan's coaches. She played with them in the fall. Mrs Kellie is a great coach.

Addie had herself a good time. So far so good she is not wanting out of the stroller yet.


This is Megan's uniform. Each player has a nick name instead of their name on the back.

Keyleigh 1st game is on Friday, so stay tune there will be more post coming soon.


0 comments: