CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 06, 2009

Addie's 1st Easter Egg Hunt


We had a long day Sunday. 1st was church, egg hunt and birthday party!!!! But the kids had a blast. This is Addie's 1st egg hunt at Goodlettsville Park. They had it in different age groups. Keyleigh, Megan and Cole did a good job getting alot of eggs. I did more videos of them instead of pictures.


There she is ready to take off! Keyleigh told her to step on the yellow tape to get ready...




The blue egg was her favorite!!!!



If you notice her face she got sunburn yesterday at the ball park. I had sun screen on her but she still got sun... I will try to down load the video of her egg hunt, it was cute!!

Yea!!! I got it up!!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Ellie LOVED the video -- we watched it 4 times and she cried when I turned it off!