CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Addie and Ellie

Today, little Miss Ellie came over to play. Megan was a big help with both of them.


They played so good together. Next it was time to eat. It was so funny because every time I gave one a bite the other was ready. I am learning what it would be like if I had twins. ha ha

Above Addie is saying "Eat, Eat" she sure does know how to eat. She looks about 6mths older than Ellie you would not believe Addie is just a month older.
Ellie got so relaxed that she decided to lay back and put her feet up while she was eating. It was to cute.


At the end Addie was getting ready for her nap, she did not like that her mommy was holding another baby. All in all they had a great day playing together...

1 comments:

Maria said...

Poor poor Addie. She didn't understand why mommy wasn't holding her!!! Aren't they sweet together?? I love the photos. It makes me feel like I'm there with her -- just a little bit -- while I'm at work. Thank you for keeping her!!!