CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Dancing/Awards



The last two weeks. We have been going to my nieces dances/ person choice awards.


1st Bridgette dances for Greenbier High School and I have not been able to see her dance. They just finish winning 1st place in Gatlinburg.





2 Next my other niece Brianna got chosen for a Person Choice awards from one of her teachers. They both are awesome teenagers, I am glad my kids have good roll models to look up to. I am very proud of both of them.

If you want to know where Megan gets her shoe/sock thing from , Well if you look below that is Brianna with her nice dress and her nice shoes on. she says she want to be comfortable. You just don't know I am all about that. I am glad she can just be herself and not worry about what other people think. I need to learn more from her!!!



0 comments: