CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ball season has started!

Today we went to the park to start practicing for this years ball. Cole had to stay home because he started running a fever last night. So I took Megan and Keyleigh to get started before the season. We are signing them up next weekend. This will be one busy summer with 3 in ball. Megan played this past fall and decided she wanted to play again. This will be Keyleigh's 1st year.
Aunt Donniss teaching Keyleigh how to hold her bat. I think this might be her sport. She hit the ball and was so excited about it.
Aunt Donnis working with Megan.

Megan did good also she can hit that ball. I was joking with her after I looked at the pictures. I told her that she needed to make sure she kept her eyes open when she is hitting the ball it might go futher.

Below is my niece Brianna, she plays for Greenbrier High School. I was scared to catch her balls. She is a very good ball player. It was a fun day at the park.




0 comments: