CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

VBS and Sounds Game

OK I can not see how you guys post everyday. I want to but my life right now is so busy that I can't blog everyday. This past week was one of my busiest weeks. We had VBS at Long Hollow. I will show pictures at the end of the family fun night. But first, we went last Tuesday to a Sounds game and had a blast. Here are some of the pictures.


Megan with her friend Krestin.


Addie had herself a good ole time. Here she is talking to Daddy about the game. She stayed awake most of the night watching the game.





7th ending streght.

Keyleigh being Keyleigh!!


Ok off to VBS FAMILY NIGHT. You have got to see some of these pictures.








My foam kids!!!!!
The local fire department came out and sprayed the fire hose on the plastic and make a huge slip and slide. But the water turned to foam. The kids had a blast.



Ok look at this slide. It is pretty big. I think at least 20 feet high! Well can you believe Keyleigh went down this thing not once but 5 to 10 times. Megan and Krestin had a hard time going down it the 1st time. I have one dare devil on my hands.

After sliding down, I could never get the picture to take of her going down the slide so I decided to take a picture at the end. Anyways off for now.

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Looks like fun! And dont' feel bad, not everbody blogs everyday! :) I can't seem to find the time either.

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a good week, busy though!