CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Addie's got a new look!!!

Ok most you know how I am about little bitty babies and their heads. Well, Addie had gotten to that point where her hair is driving me crazy. This week, we have had to put sun tan lotion on her head so it will not get burned, but her hair keeps getting in the way. Not to mention she does not have alot of it. Well this morning as she was talking to Daddy & I'd had enough. So this is what happened.





OOOOOOHH mommy what are you going to do!!!



Not the clippers!!




I did have alot of hair!!!




After all was said and done Addie likes her new do!!! I promise everyone, it did not hurt!!







2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

You buzzed her hair!!! :) Too funny!

Anonymous said...

It does look better than the mohawk look!