CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Break!!

This past weekend we went camping at Bledsoe Creek State Park. This was Addie's 1st time to go fishing. We did not catch anything but a had a great time trying.
The kids had a blast with Daddy.


They had a ton of hiking trails. I decided to take some pictures to see if I could get a good picture for Christmas. I will have to say trying to take pictures of 4 little ones was not that easy.

This picture looks like one of those magazine pictures. (funny)


Addie got so tired that she fell asleep. So we decided to put her in a tree.
We did take some pictures of all the kids together but they did not turn out very good.

Coleman and Kemo!!
This was Kemo's first time going camping with us and I will have to say he did a great job.


This is one of my favorite pictures of the kids.

This was at the end of picture taking, and I will have to say it might be one of the best. It was a long day trying to take pictures.


That night we had a camp fire. It was a good time to just get away for a little bit. No phone service, no Internet just enjoying family time. I wish we could do this more often.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still have to plan our picture-taking adventure! Maybe we'll get some good ones then!