CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 06, 2008

Addie's Dedication

Sunday, Travis and I had Addie dedicated. I pray everyday that God will help Travis and I to do our very best in showing our kids to love, and serve Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives.
The whole family came. Here are some pictures, some are blurry because my sister did not know to turn the flash on!
Addie is such a sweet baby! I could not ask for nothing better. She did so good on stage.

Do you like her pretty little (ha Big) bow! My sister made it. And she taught me how to make them so you will be seeing more in the future.

2 comments:

wonderfuljourney said...

Aww... Sweet Addie is getting so big. Its okay you couldn't com, I understand work.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and I know you will raise her to love Jesus!