CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Megan at Gymnastics

Well I have not been blogging in a while because I have had to blog my other site for Cole's baseball team. You can go and check it out at www.joeltonastros.blogspot.com .
Megan has been bugging me to death for about 2 years to do Gymnastic. Well I finally gave in and we started about a month ago on Thursday nights. She is loving it. Here are some pictures of my baby girl at her best.


This is Megan learning how to do a back flip. The picture I did not get was her falling on her head.



Megan's little friend striking a pose.

Megan learning how to stand on the Balance beam. Working with Charles Harding's Mom.



Megan is learning to have trust in her teacher. I am not sure if she trust her just yet.



She finally let her lean her back to fall backwards into the pit of foam. Way to go Megan!!! If you know Megan, she is scared of everything.

Well this is it for now.


2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Awww, looks like she's loving it!! I miss you guys terribly...hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

Yea, Meagan! You look like you're having fun!