CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cole favorite Holiday!!!



Sometimes I feel I am too strict with my kids or way to hard on them. But I just want them to be good kids. Travis and I want to raise them up the way God wants us to. Yesterday , I got a great sign that we were doing something right. Cole comes home every Monday or Tuesday with his work he has done the week before. I normally just scan through it and throw it away. I saw one paper that said "My favorite Holiday". I stop and read it. This is what it said.

My Favorite Holiday
I have two favorite Holidays. My first favorite holiday is Easter. Easter is my favorite holiday because it is the time Jesus rose from the dead three days later. My second favorite holiday is Christmas. I like it because Jesus was born. I like these holidays because it involves Jesus..

I just wanted to share...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cole! We all knew you were doing it right, Dee'Anna!