CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mission Trip update / THANK YOU!!!

GOD IS GOOD !!!! That is all I can say… We are 8 days out of our mission trip… The last time I posted, I was worrying about the money! I could not believe all the people who donated. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You will never know how much that means to us. God provided and I don’t know why I was so worried. But that is my nature; I can’t help for worrying.. We raised all the money. I think Travis and I had to pay about $100 of the whole trip!! WOW!!! When you put something in God’s hand and wash your hands of it he will deliver.
I am getting so excited about the trip!! Travis is going to be the fishing coordinator and I am going to be over crafts. We are doing a VBS program that our church did. And I am not sure of the other things we will be doing. We are having another meeting this coming up Sunday.
I know of some prayers we need. 1 st we are still in need of a camp paster, PLEASE PRAY that God will put the right person in our hands... I have learned from past meetings that the children we will be with have not had the best lives. They have had a lot of things happen to them that no child should have done or have to go through. Most of their parents are drug addicts. They have not been showed how to love or to be loved. They do not care for adults. They have had some really bad thing happen to them from so called Christian people. (Not truly Christians) And they believe in many Gods! Not the one true God. Please pray for them to open up with us. Please pray every time you think of us. Pray that our fears leave us when we get there. Pray for our safety, and travel! Thanks again for everything..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding me that God will always provide! I'm so excited for your trip! I'll be praying for you as I lay on the beach!