CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

3rd Trimester Blues

Ok my 3rd trimester is not going so good. I had surgery on my right hand about 3 weeks ago and now I am going back tomorrow for the other hand.

This is what my right hand looked like after surgery. There are more pictures of me but I am not going to show them off. I put it this way I was not feeling any pain.

On top of surgery I am so big and I have not been sleeping good. I can not wait until this baby gets here. I am so ready to have this baby girl. Yes we still do not have a name. Travis and I are working on it we do have a list and I will let you guys know soon. Anyways off for now. Pray that my surgery goes well.

4 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Oh my goodness...what is the surgery for? Sorry to hear you're not sleeping well...hopefully you'll get some good rest soon. Praying for you girl!

Maria said...

I hope your surgery went well. I've checked your blog frequently for updates. I knew it was getting close to "D" day. If you need anything, just give me a call, ok!

OKeedokey said...

Poor momma. I hope you get some sleep. I'm sorry about your hands. I hope you have quick recovery.

Anonymous said...

Names!! We need to see a list so we can vote!