CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bath Minerals Take Me Away!!







OK Here I go. Last night I decided to go to bed early because I was tired. Keyleigh was tired and we headed to bed. All was fine until 2:30 am this morning Keyleigh has a bad cold and she has been coughing allot. Well it started and guess who wakes up me. I could not go back to sleep because she could not really sleep. I go and get her some meds. to make her stop and hope that I can go back to sleep. I finally dose off, About 3:30am I wake up to a wet spot on my side of the bed. She has wet her diaper and it leak. So I get up again change her diaper. Everyone else in the house is sleeping. I finally think I am going to get to go back to sleep this time it is taking me awhile. So I think I dose back off about 5:00 am. At 5:45am I wake up and now instead of fighting for space with Keyleigh, I am fighting for space between Cole and Keyleigh. So at 6:30 this morning I gave up and took some pictures.

The meaning of this story is : Don't let your kids sleep with you or you will not get any sleep. But if you look on the other side, Guess who slept through the whole night. I think he woke up once. One more thing I know what allot of you are going to say take them back to their bed. First Keyleigh was spoil by Travis and she thinks our bed aka"big Bed" is her bed and I will have to show some pictures of her new bed. She will have nothing to do with it. And Cole does not wake me up he just climbs in when I am asleep. Anyway I have not blogged in a while and I thought it was funny. Until next time..




If you look in between Cole and Keyleigh that is my spot...

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Andrew didn't sleep last night either...he woke up three times and he's not sick!! So I feel your pain today about being tired! Miss you guys and I hope you get some rest tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious! I think you should've put pictures of sleeping Travis up too! Hope you're caught up on your beauty sleep now!